Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of »We are Friends« software through the website located at https://partner.wearefriends.today and any related services provided by We are Friends, Inc.
This website is for exclusive B2B use. We do not provide direct-to-consumer services and therefore the validity of consumer protection regulations is expressly excluded.
When you create an »We are Friends« account or use »We are Friends« services by accessing https://partner.wearefriends.today or otherwise, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by We are Friends, Inc.
We are Friends, Inc, reserves the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at its sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 1 December 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using the »We are Friends« services through this website or otherwise, you warrant on behalf of yourself, any entity who you represent and who has entered into these Terms of Service, as well as your members that you or they respectively will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained within this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software contained within this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials and software contained within this website on any other server;
knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service We are Friends, Inc. provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or any of its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website or any of its associated services to send unauthorized advertising or spam;
harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or any of its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to We are Friends, Inc. and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant you permission to use the software and view, display and download any materials contained therein for as long as your subscription with We are Friends, Inc. is active.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or these Terms of Service or your subscription expires. This license may also be terminated by We are Friends, Inc. at any time.
You can download and use the »We are Friends« logo within the limits of our guidelines described in the Success Center. You are prohibited from using the »We are Friends« logo stand-alone without your own organization’s logo pictured next to it in order to avoid any misconception by potential recipients.
If you wish to use any content retrieved from this website in a quotation and a citation you are permitted to do so only if you indicate »We are Friends« as the source.
You retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our website. We will never claim ownership of your content, but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
The license you grant us can be terminated at any time by deleting your content or account. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post has been discontinued by us.
In no event shall We are Friends, Inc. be liable for any Consequential Loss or damages incurred by you or any third party arising from the provision, processing or deletion of user generated content.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, We are Friends, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall We are Friends, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any Consequential Loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website, the materials on this website or any other services provided by We are Friends, Inc., even if We are Friends, Inc. or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage. This includes the inability to use the website due to server downtime.
In the context of this agreement, “Consequential Loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, We are Friends, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
We are Friends, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by We are Friends, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service, any violation of law or non-performance of your contractual obligations including but not limited to payment of the subscription fee.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
We want everyone to be part of our community, feel good, have fun, learn and connect and of course have their voice heard and life seen.
Be polite. Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t have said offline. Behave and act with friendliness.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening behavior in comments or personal messages
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number
- Downloading the App and in that way promote your business will not be tolerated. Your account will be terminated without warning